|• Product Overview
- Your Motorola V3, V3c, V3i, V3X, V3M, RAZR, U6, PEBL, L7, SLVR, L6, L2, V323, V325, V360, V361, V365, KRZR cell phone requires a 2.5 mm audio adaptor for a standard "universal" hands-free headset to work.
- NOW you do not have to use a Bluetooth headset for hands free calls!
- This is the Motorola Factory original Mini-USB (EMU) to 2.5 mm audio jack adapter piece only, and not the wired hands free headset.
- Just plug this Motorola SYN1505A/ SYN1505 audio adapter into the Mini-USB (EMU) audio jack of your cell phone to convert the audio for use with any wired, standard, non-amplified, 2.5 mm jack, 2 ring, 3 connector, audio device.
- This Motorola SYN1505A SYN1505 Hands free Audio Adapter operates in Mono audio for a single earpiece speaker, not stereo.
- Wired Hands Free Head Sets compatible with these audio adapters are sold separately!